DNA-Scaffolded Multivalent Ligands to Modulate Cell Function
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1268–1273, June 16, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Eckert, M. A., Ali, M. M., Liu, L., Kang, D.-K., Chang, E., Pone, E. J., Sender, L. S., Fruman, D. A. and Zhao, W. (2014), DNA-Scaffolded Multivalent Ligands to Modulate Cell Function. ChemBioChem, 15: 1268–1273. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402100
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103179
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province, China. Grant Number: ZR2011BL017
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: CSC 201206455009
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.