GuA6DT, a Regiospecific Prenyltransferase from Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Catalyzes the 6-Prenylation of Flavones
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1673–1681, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Chen, R., Wang, R., Liu, X., Xie, D., Zou, J. and Dai, J. (2014), GuA6DT, a Regiospecific Prenyltransferase from Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Catalyzes the 6-Prenylation of Flavones. ChemBioChem, 15: 1673–1681. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402160
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81273405
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012N06
- Program for Doctorate Education. Grant Number: 20111106110029
- National Science & Technology Major Project “Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing”, China. Grant Number: 2012X09301002-001-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!