GuA6DT, a Regiospecific Prenyltransferase from Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Catalyzes the 6-Prenylation of Flavones
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1673–1681, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Chen, R., Wang, R., Liu, X., Xie, D., Zou, J. and Dai, J. (2014), GuA6DT, a Regiospecific Prenyltransferase from Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Catalyzes the 6-Prenylation of Flavones. ChemBioChem, 15: 1673–1681. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402160
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81273405
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012N06
- Program for Doctorate Education. Grant Number: 20111106110029
- National Science & Technology Major Project “Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing”, China. Grant Number: 2012X09301002-001-005
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.