Three Acyltetronic Acid Derivatives: Noncanonical Cryptic Polyketides from Aspergillus niger Identified by Genome Mining
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1578–1583, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, X.-L., Awakawa, T., Wakimoto, T. and Abe, I. (2014), Three Acyltetronic Acid Derivatives: Noncanonical Cryptic Polyketides from Aspergillus niger Identified by Genome Mining. ChemBioChem, 15: 1578–1583. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402172
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- National Natural Science Foundation Province of China. Grant Number: 21202033
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei. Grant Number: C2012201047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!