Three Acyltetronic Acid Derivatives: Noncanonical Cryptic Polyketides from Aspergillus niger Identified by Genome Mining
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1578–1583, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, X.-L., Awakawa, T., Wakimoto, T. and Abe, I. (2014), Three Acyltetronic Acid Derivatives: Noncanonical Cryptic Polyketides from Aspergillus niger Identified by Genome Mining. ChemBioChem, 15: 1578–1583. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402172
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- National Natural Science Foundation Province of China. Grant Number: 21202033
- Natural Science Foundation of Hebei. Grant Number: C2012201047
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.