Modulation of Amyloid-β Aggregation by Histidine-Coordinating Cobalt(III) Schiff Base Complexes
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1584–1589, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Heffern, M. C., Velasco, P. T., Matosziuk, L. M., Coomes, J. L., Karras, C., Ratner, M. A., Klein, W. L., Eckermann, A. L. and Meade, T. J. (2014), Modulation of Amyloid-β Aggregation by Histidine-Coordinating Cobalt(III) Schiff Base Complexes. ChemBioChem, 15: 1584–1589. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402201
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2014
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01EB005866, R01EB014806, R03CA167715
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: U54CA151880
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: ZEN-09-133875
- Northwestern University Skin Disease Research Center. Grant Number: P30AR057216
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.