Effect of treadmill running on the expression of genes that are involved in neuronal differentiation in the hippocampus of adult male rats
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 276/a–283/a, April 2013
How to Cite
Mojtahedi, S., Kordi, M. R., Hosseini, S. E., Omran, S. F. and Soleimani, M. (2013), Effect of treadmill running on the expression of genes that are involved in neuronal differentiation in the hippocampus of adult male rats. Cell Biology International, 37: 276/a–283/a. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10022
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!