Capping protein beta is required for actin cytoskeleton organisation and cell migration during Drosophila oogenesis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 149–159, February 2013
How to Cite
Ogienko, A. A., Karagodin, D. A., Lashina, V. V., Baiborodin, S. I., Omelina, E. S. and Baricheva, E. M. (2013), Capping protein beta is required for actin cytoskeleton organisation and cell migration during Drosophila oogenesis. Cell Biology International, 37: 149–159. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10025
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 07:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!