Pharmacological doses of melatonin induce alterations in mitochondrial mass and potential, bcl-2 levels and K+ currents in UVB-exposed U937 cells
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 213–226, March 2013
How to Cite
Canonico, B., Luchetti, F., Ambrogini, P., Arcangeletti, M., Betti, M., Cesarini, E., Lattanzi, D., Ciuffoli, S., Palma, F., Cuppini, R. and Papa, S. (2013), Pharmacological doses of melatonin induce alterations in mitochondrial mass and potential, bcl-2 levels and K+ currents in UVB-exposed U937 cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 213–226. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10030
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 05:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!