Evidence of chondrocyte turnover in lung cartilage, with the probable participation of nestin-positive cells
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 239–241, March 2013
How to Cite
Ortega-Martínez, M., Romero-Núñez, E., Niderhauser-García, A., de-la-Garza-González, C., Ancer-Rodríguez, J. and Jaramillo-Rangel, G. (2013), Evidence of chondrocyte turnover in lung cartilage, with the probable participation of nestin-positive cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 239–241. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10031
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2012 02:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!