Long-term muscle-derived cell culture: multipotency and susceptibility to cell death stimuli
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 292–304, April 2013
How to Cite
Kalvelyte, A., Krestnikova, N., Stulpinas, A., Bukelskiene, V., Bironaite, D., Baltriukiene, D. and Imbrasaite, A. (2013), Long-term muscle-derived cell culture: multipotency and susceptibility to cell death stimuli. Cell Biology International, 37: 292–304. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10036
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!