These authors contributed equally to this work.
Role of HMGB1 in propofol protection of rat intestinal epithelial cells injured by heat shock
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 262–266, March 2013
How to Cite
Tang, J., Deng, P., Jiang, Y., Tang, Y., Chen, B., Su, L. and Liu, Z. (2013), Role of HMGB1 in propofol protection of rat intestinal epithelial cells injured by heat shock. Cell Biology International, 37: 262–266. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10040
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JAN 2013 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!