These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polypeptide chain release factor eRF3 is a novel molecular partner of survivin
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 359–369, April 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, R., Gao, Y., Shen, Q., Li, C., Chang, W. and Chai, B. (2013), Polypeptide chain release factor eRF3 is a novel molecular partner of survivin. Cell Biology International, 37: 359–369. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10043
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 04:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!