PPAR-γ agonist pioglitazone prevents apoptosis of endothelial progenitor cells from rat bone marrow
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 430–435, May 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-F., Wang, L., Yuan, H.-J., Ma, Y.-H., Wang, Y.-F., Hu, Z.-Y., Su, Y. and Zhao, Z.-G. (2013), PPAR-γ agonist pioglitazone prevents apoptosis of endothelial progenitor cells from rat bone marrow. Cell Biology International, 37: 430–435. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10046
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- Science and Technique Foundation of the Science & Technology Department of Henan Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!