Death inducing and cytoprotective autophagy in T-47D cells by two common antibacterial drugs: sulphathiazole and sulphacetamide
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 348–358, April 2013
How to Cite
Mohammadpour, R., Safarian, S., Sheibani, N., Norouzi, S. and Razazan, A. (2013), Death inducing and cytoprotective autophagy in T-47D cells by two common antibacterial drugs: sulphathiazole and sulphacetamide. Cell Biology International, 37: 348–358. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10047
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!