Higher propensity of Wharton's jelly derived mesenchymal stromal cells towards neuronal lineage in comparison to those derived from adipose and bone marrow
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 507–515, May 2013
How to Cite
Balasubramanian, S., Thej, C., Venugopal, P., Priya, N., Zakaria, Z., SundarRaj, S. and Majumdar, A. S. (2013), Higher propensity of Wharton's jelly derived mesenchymal stromal cells towards neuronal lineage in comparison to those derived from adipose and bone marrow. Cell Biology International, 37: 507–515. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10056
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JAN 2013 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Stempeutics Research Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!