Role of altholactone in inducing type II apoptosis signalling pathway and expression of cancer-related genes in cervical carcinoma HeLa cell line
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 471–477, May 2013
How to Cite
Uthaisang-Tanechpongtamb, W., Sriyabhaya, P. and Wilairat, P. (2013), Role of altholactone in inducing type II apoptosis signalling pathway and expression of cancer-related genes in cervical carcinoma HeLa cell line. Cell Biology International, 37: 471–477. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10059
- Issue online: 15 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- The Thailand Research Fund and Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!