Bo Chen and Juan Tang contributed equally to this work.
Calpains are required for invasive and metastatic potentials of human HCC cells
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 643–652, July 2013
How to Cite
Chen, B., Tang, J., Guo, Y.-S., Li, Y., Chen, Z.-N. and Jiang, J.-L. (2013), Calpains are required for invasive and metastatic potentials of human HCC cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 643–652. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10062
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 08:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB521704
- National S&T Major Project. Grant Numbers: 2011ZX09102-001-21, 2012ZX10002017-002
- National High Technology Research and Development program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA020302
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81071691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!