Xueting Wang and Yunzhao Zhao have contributed equally to this work.
Association between a functional variant at PTGS2 gene 3′UTR and its mRNA expression in lymphoblastoid cell lines†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 516–519, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Zhao, Y., Wang, Y., Wang, Z. and Guan, X. (2013), Association between a functional variant at PTGS2 gene 3′UTR and its mRNA expression in lymphoblastoid cell lines. Cell Biology International, 37: 516–519. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10066
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 07:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81272252
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2011656
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!