Direct TGF-β1 signaling between activated platelets and pancreatic cancer cells primes cisplatin insensitivity
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 478–484, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Lan, X., Liu, M., Zhou, B., Wang, B. and Chen, P. (2013), Direct TGF-β1 signaling between activated platelets and pancreatic cancer cells primes cisplatin insensitivity. Cell Biology International, 37: 478–484. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10067
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 FEB 2013 07:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30972895
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!