Yi Yuan and Jianhua Gao contributed equally to the research and should be regarded as co-first authors.
Role of adipose-derived stem cells in enhancing angiogenesis early after aspirated fat transplantation: induction or differentiation?
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 547–550, June 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, Y., Gao, J., Liu, L. and Lu, F. (2013), Role of adipose-derived stem cells in enhancing angiogenesis early after aspirated fat transplantation: induction or differentiation?. Cell Biology International, 37: 547–550. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10068
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!