Effect of monochromatic visible light on intracellular superoxide anion production and mitochondrial membrane potential of B16F1 and B16F10 murine melanoma cells
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 633–637, June 2013
How to Cite
Sato, K., Minai, Y. and Watanabe, H. (2013), Effect of monochromatic visible light on intracellular superoxide anion production and mitochondrial membrane potential of B16F1 and B16F10 murine melanoma cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 633–637. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10069
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 07:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!