Effects of frozen timing on the spindle density, the angle between the polar body and spindle, and embryo development of intracytoplasmic sperm injection in mouse mature oocytes
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 561–567, June 2013
How to Cite
Song, W.-y., Xin, Z.-m., Jin, H.-x., Peng, Z.-f., Chen, X.-m., Shi, S.-l., Dai, S.-j. and Sun, Y.-p. (2013), Effects of frozen timing on the spindle density, the angle between the polar body and spindle, and embryo development of intracytoplasmic sperm injection in mouse mature oocytes. Cell Biology International, 37: 561–567. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10073
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!