These authors contributed equally to this work.
Evidence that TMEM67 causes polycystic kidney disease through activation of JNK/ERK-dependent pathways
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 694–702, July 2013
How to Cite
Du, E., Li, H., Jin, S., Hu, X., Qiu, M. and Han, R. (2013), Evidence that TMEM67 causes polycystic kidney disease through activation of JNK/ERK-dependent pathways. Cell Biology International, 37: 694–702. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10081
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAR 2013 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!