Intratracheal transplantation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells reduced airway inflammation and up-regulated CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in asthmatic mouse
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 675–686, July 2013
How to Cite
Ge, X., Bai, C., Yang, J., Lou, G., Li, Q. and Chen, R. (2013), Intratracheal transplantation of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells reduced airway inflammation and up-regulated CD4+CD25+ regulatory T cells in asthmatic mouse. Cell Biology International, 37: 675–686. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10084
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAR 2013 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!