These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification and analysis of glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta1 interactome
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 768–779, August 2013
How to Cite
Gao, X., Wang, J.-Y., Gao, L.-M., Yin, X.-F. and Liu, L. (2013), Identification and analysis of glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta1 interactome. Cell Biology International, 37: 768–779. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10095
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000628
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 9151065004000005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 21611430; 21610101; 21609317
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB910700
- High-Level Talents Project of the Universities of Guangdong. Grant Number: 431
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!