These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification and analysis of glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta1 interactome
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 768–779, August 2013
How to Cite
Gao, X., Wang, J.-Y., Gao, L.-M., Yin, X.-F. and Liu, L. (2013), Identification and analysis of glycogen synthase kinase 3 beta1 interactome. Cell Biology International, 37: 768–779. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10095
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 09:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000628
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 9151065004000005
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 21611430; 21610101; 21609317
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB910700
- High-Level Talents Project of the Universities of Guangdong. Grant Number: 431
Additional supporting information can be found in the online version of this article:
Figure S1. Serum starvation reduced the GSK3β-14-3-3 zeta interaction. After starvation for 16 and 30 h, HeLa cells were harvested and analysed by Western blotting with the indicated antibodies. GST-GSK3β1 protein was stained with CBB.
Table S1. Uniqe peptide sequence of GSK3β identified by LC-MS/MS.
Table S2. The common proteins identified in control GST lane and GST-GSK3β1 lane.
Table S3. The participants of GSK3β cluster analysed by clusterMaker plugin of Cytoscape software.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.