Hypoxia preconditioned human adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells enhance angiogenic potential via secretion of increased VEGF and bFGF
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 551–560, June 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Gao, J., Yuan, Y., Chang, Q., Liao, Y. and Lu, F. (2013), Hypoxia preconditioned human adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells enhance angiogenic potential via secretion of increased VEGF and bFGF. Cell Biology International, 37: 551–560. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10097
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2013 09:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30901566, 81171834, 81071589 81201482
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: S2011010003058 S2012010009370
- President Foundation of Nanfang Hospital. Grant Number: 2011C008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!