These authors contributed equally to this study.
Stromal vascular fraction (SVF) cells enhance long-term survival of autologous fat grafting through the facilitation of M2 macrophages
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 855–859, August 2013
How to Cite
Dong, Z., Fu, R., Liu, L. and Lu, F. (2013), Stromal vascular fraction (SVF) cells enhance long-term survival of autologous fat grafting through the facilitation of M2 macrophages. Cell Biology International, 37: 855–859. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10099
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 11:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81171834
- Guangdong Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: S2011010003058
- Science and Technology Pillar Program from Sichuan Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 2102SZ0076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!