Characteristics of Notch2+ pancreatic cancer stem-like cells and the relationship with centroacinar cells
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 805–811, August 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Z.-C., Dong, Q.-G., Fu, D.-l., Gong, Y.-y. and Ni, Q.-X. (2013), Characteristics of Notch2+ pancreatic cancer stem-like cells and the relationship with centroacinar cells. Cell Biology International, 37: 805–811. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10102
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2013 01:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!