Role of melatonin receptor MT2 and quinone reductase II in the regulation of the redox status of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes in vitro
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 835–842, August 2013
How to Cite
Adamczyk-Sowa, M., Sowa, P., Zwirska-Korczala, K., Pierzchala, K., Bartosz, G. and Sadowska-Bartosz, I. (2013), Role of melatonin receptor MT2 and quinone reductase II in the regulation of the redox status of 3T3-L1 preadipocytes in vitro. Cell Biology International, 37: 835–842. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10105
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 11:33PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!