Thoughts on feto-maternal tolerance: is there a lesson to be learned from allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation?
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 766–767, August 2013
How to Cite
Koldehoff, M. and Elmaagacli, A. H. (2013), Thoughts on feto-maternal tolerance: is there a lesson to be learned from allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation?. Cell Biology International, 37: 766–767. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10106
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!