These authors contributed equally to this study.
RNAi-mediated MMP-9 silencing inhibits mouse melanoma cell invasion and migration in vitro and in vivo
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 849–854, August 2013
How to Cite
Tang, Z.-Y., Liu, Y., Liu, L.-X., Ding, X.-Y., Zhang, H. and Fang, L.-Q. (2013), RNAi-mediated MMP-9 silencing inhibits mouse melanoma cell invasion and migration in vitro and in vivo. Cell Biology International, 37: 849–854. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10107
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 11:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB722402
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!