Potential of co-culture of nucleus pulposus mesenchymal stem cells and nucleus pulposus cells in hyperosmotic microenvironment for intervertebral disc regeneration
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 826–834, August 2013
How to Cite
Tao, Y.-Q., Liang, C.-Z., Li, H., Zhang, Y.-J., Li, F.-C., Chen, G. and Chen, Q.-X. (2013), Potential of co-culture of nucleus pulposus mesenchymal stem cells and nucleus pulposus cells in hyperosmotic microenvironment for intervertebral disc regeneration. Cell Biology International, 37: 826–834. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10110
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 12:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- The National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81171756
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Numbers: 2012C13G2010083, 2012C33121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!