Tao Jin and Jie Fu have contributed equally to this research.
SiRNA-targeted carboxypeptidase D inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma growth
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 929–939, September 2013
How to Cite
Jin, T., Fu, J., Feng, X.-J., Wang, S.-M., Huang, X., Zhu, M.-H. and Zhang, S.-H. (2013), SiRNA-targeted carboxypeptidase D inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma growth. Cell Biology International, 37: 929–939. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10113
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 02:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81072020, 81172311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!