3D Arrays for high throughput assay of cell migration and electrotaxis
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 995–1002, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, S., Gao, R., Devreotes, P. N., Mogilner, A. and Zhao, M. (2013), 3D Arrays for high throughput assay of cell migration and electrotaxis. Cell Biology International, 37: 995–1002. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10116
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 02:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- TNSF. Grant Number: MCB-0951199
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine. Grant Number: RB1-01417
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01EY019101
- Research to Prevent Blindness, UC Davis Ophthalmology; Yunnan Province Talented Recruiting Program. Grant Number: 2009CI127
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1132603, WT082887MA
Vol. 38, Issue 8, 987, Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!