Correlation analysis between gene expression profile of high-fat emulsion-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver and liver regeneration in rat
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 917–928, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G., Li, B., Hao, Y., Zhi, J., He, C. and Xu, C. (2013), Correlation analysis between gene expression profile of high-fat emulsion-induced non-alcoholic fatty liver and liver regeneration in rat. Cell Biology International, 37: 917–928. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10118
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research 973 Pre-research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB722304
- National Natural Science Foundation Project. Grant Number: 81200317
- Henan Scientific and Technological Research Projects. Grant Number: 122300410339 and 122300410355
- Scientific Research Start-up Foundation of Henan Normal University. Grant Number: 11128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!