Injectable thermosensitive chitosan/β-glycerophosphate/collagen hydrogel maintains the plasticity of skeletal muscle satellite cells and supports their in vivo viability
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 977–987, September 2013
How to Cite
Ding, K., Yang, Z., Zhang, Y.-L. and Xu, J.-Z. (2013), Injectable thermosensitive chitosan/β-glycerophosphate/collagen hydrogel maintains the plasticity of skeletal muscle satellite cells and supports their in vivo viability. Cell Biology International, 37: 977–987. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10123
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation of China No.. Grant Number: 31171148
- Chongqing Scientific & Technology Commission CSTC. Grant Number: 2011BB5038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!