These authors contributed equally to this work.
AEG-1 participates in TGF-beta1-induced EMT through p38 MAPK activation
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1016–1021, September 2013
How to Cite
Wei, J., Li, Z., Chen, W., Ma, C., Zhan, F., Wu, W. and Peng, Y. (2013), AEG-1 participates in TGF-beta1-induced EMT through p38 MAPK activation. Cell Biology International, 37: 1016–1021. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10125
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 200805581158
- Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Scholars of Ministry of Education. Grant Number:  1341
- Guangdong ProvinceMedical Science and Technology Research Fund. Grant Number: B2009060
- Hainan International Science and Technology Cooperation Project. Grant Number: 2012-GH006
- Hainan Provicial National Scientific Fund. Grant Number: 812144
- Social Development in Hainan Province Science and Technology Projects. Grant Number: 2012SF004
- Scientific Research Project of Hainan Province Health Department
- Overseas Advanced Programs of Science and Technology Project of Ministry of Human Resources and Social. Grant Number:  508
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!