A novel function for CUGBP2 in controlling the pro-inflammatory stimulus in H9c2 cells: subcellular trafficking of messenger molecules
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1129–1138, October 2013
How to Cite
Moraes, K. C. M., Monteiro, C. J. and Pacheco-Soares, C. (2013), A novel function for CUGBP2 in controlling the pro-inflammatory stimulus in H9c2 cells: subcellular trafficking of messenger molecules. Cell Biology International, 37: 1129–1138. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10127
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 MAY 2013 05:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 09/07671-2
- CNPq. Grant Number: 475586/2009-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!