Corilagin inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation by inducing G2/M phase arrest
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1046–1054, October 2013
How to Cite
Ming, Y., Zheng, Z., Chen, L., Zheng, G., Liu, S., Yu, Y. and Tong, Q. (2013), Corilagin inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation by inducing G2/M phase arrest. Cell Biology International, 37: 1046–1054. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10132
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81274149
- Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2010D012
- Xiamen Municipal Science and Technology Innovation Fund Project. Grant Number: 3502Z20101016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!