Immortality of cell lines: challenges and advantages of establishment
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1038–1045, October 2013
How to Cite
Irfan Maqsood, M., Matin, M. M., Bahrami, A. R. and Ghasroldasht, M. M. (2013), Immortality of cell lines: challenges and advantages of establishment. Cell Biology International, 37: 1038–1045. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10137
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAY 2013 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!