Yuan Shen and Lin Lu are joint first authors.
Bortezomib induces apoptosis of endometrial cancer cells through microRNA-17-5p by targeting p21
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1114–1121, October 2013
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Lu, L., Xu, J., Meng, W., Qing, Y., Liu, Y., Zhang, B. and Hu, H. (2013), Bortezomib induces apoptosis of endometrial cancer cells through microRNA-17-5p by targeting p21. Cell Biology International, 37: 1114–1121. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10139
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2013 05:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Foundation of Medicine Research Project of Guang Dong Province of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!