These authors contributed equally to this work.
TNF-α triggers osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells via the NF-κB signalling pathway
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1267–1275, December 2013
How to Cite
Feng, X., Feng, G., Xing, J., Shen, B., Li, L., Tan, W., Xu, Y., Liu, S., Liu, H., Jiang, J., Wu, H., Tao, T. and Gu, Z. (2013), TNF-α triggers osteogenic differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells via the NF-κB signalling pathway. Cell Biology International, 37: 1267–1275. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10141
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 06:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!