Titration of lysine residues on adenine nucleotide translocase by fluorescamine induces permeability transition
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 287–295, March 2014
How to Cite
Buelna-Chontal, M., Pavón, N., Correa, F., Hernández-Esquivel, L. and Chávez, E. (2014), Titration of lysine residues on adenine nucleotide translocase by fluorescamine induces permeability transition. Cell Biology International, 38: 287–295. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10142
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUN 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!