In vitro effects of IL-17 on angiogenic properties of endothelial cells in relation to oxygen levels
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1162–1170, November 2013
How to Cite
Krstić, J., Jauković, A., Mojsilović, S., Đorđević, I. O., Trivanović, D., Ilić, V., Santibañez, J. F. and Bugarski, D. (2013), In vitro effects of IL-17 on angiogenic properties of endothelial cells in relation to oxygen levels. Cell Biology International, 37: 1162–1170. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10144
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JUN 2013 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!