Estrogen-related receptor alpha interacts cooperatively with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1alpha to regulate osteocalcin gene expression
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1259–1265, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H. and Wang, J. (2013), Estrogen-related receptor alpha interacts cooperatively with peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1alpha to regulate osteocalcin gene expression. Cell Biology International, 37: 1259–1265. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10148
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: #30973761
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: #8151040701000016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!