Dongliang Xu, Xia Chen and Zhonglei Deng contributed equally to this work.
Osteopontin mediating cyclosporine A induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition on rat renal tubular epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 8–15, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, D., Chen, X., Deng, Z., Tan, R., Liu, C., Lu, P., Zhang, W. and Gu, M. (2014), Osteopontin mediating cyclosporine A induced epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition on rat renal tubular epithelial cells. Cell Biology International, 38: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10149
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUN 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation Program. Grant Number: 30900503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!