Kaempferol inhibits cancer cell growth by antagonizing estrogen-related receptor α and γ activities
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1190–1196, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Gao, M. and Wang, J. (2013), Kaempferol inhibits cancer cell growth by antagonizing estrogen-related receptor α and γ activities. Cell Biology International, 37: 1190–1196. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10152
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- The National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: #30973761
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: #8151040701000016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!