Enhanced chondrogenesis through specific growth factors in a buffalo embryonic stem cell model
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1246–1258, November 2013
How to Cite
Sritanaudomchai, H., Kitiyanant, Y., Tong-ngam, P., Thonabulsombat, C., White, K. L. and Kusamran, T. (2013), Enhanced chondrogenesis through specific growth factors in a buffalo embryonic stem cell model. Cell Biology International, 37: 1246–1258. doi: 10.1002/cbin.10153
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 04:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Mahidol University Fund. Grant Number: #02011868-0004
- The Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: BGJ4680016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!